Table of Contents
- Sales Intelligence Tools
- Proposal Management Tools
- E-Signature Software
- Sales Enablement Tools
- Sales Email Automation Tools
- Sales CRM Tools
- Sales Engagement Tools
- Revenue Automation Tools
- Conversational Intelligence Tools
- Revenue Intelligence Tools
- Sales Compensation Tools
- CPQ Tools
- Demo Enablement Tools
- Customer Success Tools
Sales Intelligence Tools
The sales intelligence market is expected to grow to US$ 3.4 billion by 2024. Sales intelligence tools help sales teams see workflows, prospects, and the entire revenue cycle. This provides real-time information for intelligent, strategic actions across the lifecycle of each opportunity, making them fundamental tools for sales professionals.
By monitoring customer engagement and critical buying cues at the specific prospect and broader account levels, Sales Intelligence Tools equips sales professionals with information that helps address risks proactively.
ZoomInfo brings you all the pertinent B2B data and software required to connect with and close your most valuable buyers — within a single operating system.
Pricing: Reach out to the team for a quote.
Trusted Customers: Google, Zoom, Snowflake, T Mobile
- Data-driven insights
- Hand-select pertinent search queries
- Advanced mapping capabilities
- Know prospects and what they have viewed on the site
- Obtain profile information based on visitor’s email address
- Organize and keep track of prospects
- Saving and stacking searches
- Suite of sales intelligence tools
- Workflow Management
- Lead Enrichment
- Website chat for sales
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator simplifies relationship-based selling by helping you connect with the right people. Get personalized recommendations, target suitable buyers, understand key insights, and engage with tailored outreach.
Trusted Customers: BMC, Canada Post, Rane, SAP, Symantec
- Unlimited searches capabilities
- Ability to save searches
- Advanced search options with filters
- Spotlight recommendations for people most likely to engage with you
- Data-driven recommendations on who you should engage with
- Alerts on lead and account activities
- Integration with other sales tools, including Outlook and LeadIQ
- Lead Recommendations
- CRM Integration
- Real-time Sales Update
- Notes and Pages
- Expanded List of who’s viewed your Profile
With tools that help businesses comprehensively understand their customers, determine prospects, and personalize marketing and sales exchanges, Clearbit is a great marketing data engine for customer interactions.
Self-serve Enrichment API plans are offered at:
US$ 99/month for 275 API requests
US$ 199/month for 550 API requests
Trusted Customers: Chargebee, Greenhouse, Gorgias, Twilio Segment, Asana, Intercom, Gong
- Eliminate time spent with unqualified buyers
- Discover ideal customers and ready-to-buy prospects
- Score and route leads quickly and accurately
- Add accurate, fresh data to new and existing records
- Engage the best prospects on your site in real-time
- Improved GTM planning, execution, and analysis
- Generate leads on demand by accessing over 200M contacts at 40M companies
- Suite of sales intelligence tools
- Automatically identify anonymous website visits
- Trigger sales alerts, personalized chat, and scheduling apps
- Instant scoring and reliable routing
Apollo is an all-in-one sales intelligence platform with tools to help you prospect, engage, and drive more revenue. Sellers and marketers use Apollo to discover more customers, connect with contacts, and establish a smart go-to-market strategy.
Trusted Customers: Autodesk, Rippling, SaaSOptics, Stripe, Optimove, DocuSign
- Fresh and Accurate Data
- Search and Engage with precision
- Analytics for Insights and Decision Making
- Campaign Management
- Contact Management
- AI/Machine Learning
By arming sellers with a suite of sales intelligence and productivity tools, Groove helps sellers attain higher quota achievement via workflow automation and AI-driven guided selling. This, in turn, helps revenue leaders increase dollars/rep across all enterprise departments.
Core licenses per user cost US$ 50/month or US$ 600/year.
These user licenses can increase to US$ 160 per month (US$ 1,920/year), based on the add-ons required.
There is a minimum annual spend for the first year of $10,000. Reach out to the team for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: CapitalOne, Compass, Google, iHeartMedia, Uber
- Reduce manual data entry into Salesforce by 90%
- Personalize cadences using email, call and more
- Collaborate on account lists across teams
- Update Salesforce without leaving your email
- Customizable by role, team or division
- Highly responsive, intelligent support
- Improved Sales Execution
- AI-driven insights
6sense Revenue AI™ eliminates the guesswork by providing your revenue team with the required data and visibility to develop and convert a high-quality pipeline into revenue.
Pricing: Reach out to the team to schedule a demo and for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Dell, Zendesk, Sage, Florence, Auth0, Thomson Reuters, Showpad
- 6sense Revenue AI™ illuminates hidden buyer behavior
- Accurately match buying signals to accounts across devices, channels, and locations
- Capture every revenue moment
- Leverage CRM and marketing engagement data for a complete picture of your buyer.
- Make data-driven decisions
- Deliver more predictable revenue
- Know which accounts are “in-market”
- Anticipate the buyer’s journey with the power of AI
- Orchestrate personalized, cross-channel experiences at scale.
- Leverage clean, current data to target the right audience
- Improve campaign performance and ROI
- Know which accounts to prioritize, engage, and accelerate based on intent and pre-intent data
Adapt Lead Builder is the go-to tool for sales teams looking to rapidly build targeted lists of prospects. With intuitive filters, Adapt Lead Builder helps you find your next customers from their 100M+ high-quality B2B contact database.
Trusted Customers: Amazon, Accenture, Wipro, Vendisys, Alibaba Group
- Leverage fresh data to connect with the most relevant decision-makers
- Enriched customer profiles with actionable insights
- Build complete prospect profiles with contact info, demographics and firmographics in minutes
- Reliable end-user support right from a basic inquiry to sales and beyond
- Pipeline Management
- Seamless integration with CRM
Lusha offers B2B salespeople across companies accurate, accessible data through its self-service products. With Lusha’s prospecting platform, web extension, and APIs, sales professionals can identify, engage and close prospects faster.
Pricing: Professional plan starts from US$ 29/per month.
Trusted Customers: Seismic, Zendesk, Airtel, Google, Drift, Anaplan
- Actionable intel on every prospect
- Connect and close with the buying committee using dials on decision-makers
- Use firmographic data to customize a winning pitch
- Increase win rate
- Manage a team of high-performers under one secure platform
- Lead with total control and visibility
- Control how credits are spent
- Build and manage a more qualified pipeline
- Find ideal prospects at scale with advanced search capabilities
- Build clean and qualified leads lists for faster outreach
- Double connect rates with accurate direct dials
Proposal Management Tools
roposals are an integral part of all enterprises. Creating successful business proposals is challenging and time-consuming, especially when dealing with multiple industries and use cases.
Response teams using a dedicated RFP response software win 45% of the bids they participate in. Proposal software streamlines proposal creation, storage, and management. Proposal Management software are necessary tools for sales professionals to collaborate in real-time, monitor progress, centralize storage, and determine potential barriers to proposal finalization.
Proposal Management software reduces the non-billable time sales personnel spend in preparing sales proposals. Time they can use to connect with prospective clients and increase win rates.
PandaDoc offers e-signature, templates, custom fields, approval workflows, and more, allowing you to create impressive documents within minutes and get them rapidly signed.
Trusted Customers: Accufix, Above Green, Datanyze, AutoDesk, Tata Steel
- Extensive content library
- 450+ templates for sales proposals, quotes, invoices, etc.
- Document editor
- Effective document workflow
- Bulk sending
- In-person signing
- Add custom branding to documents
- Legally binding signatures
- Multiparty signing
- Audit reports
- Storage within an organized database
- Filter documents by status
- Real-time notifications and reminders
- Recipient analytics to track behavior
- Individual audit trail
- Automated contract renewals
- Interactive quotes
- Redline and version tracking
- Payment collection through documents
- CRM integrations
Proposify helps growing teams remove document bottlenecks and gain visibility into the most critical stage of the sales cycle: the close. Sales reps can now create and send engaging, error-free proposals in just a few clicks with Proposify.
Trusted Customers: ByteChek, 360 Clean, Sandler Training, ADT, JanPro, YellowStone
- Consistent, error-free sales documents
- Control and visibility into the closing stage
- Actionable insights to scale the process
- Make timely engagements
- Accurate forecast
- Seamless sign-off experience
- Flexible and user-friendly design editor
- Electronic signatures
- CRM integrations
- Interactive pricing
- Content management
As the industry's first AI-enabled RFP software, RFPIO digitally transforms the response process with enhanced visibility and communication. With robust and bi-directional integrations, and an open API, RFPIO increases win rates through in-app collaboration, advanced content governance, and over 20+ integrations.
Pricing: Reach out to them for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Microsoft, Salesforce, Visa, Accenture, Adobe, Capgemini, Facebook, Fujitsu, LinkedIn, Zoom
- Robust, bi-directional integrations
- Auto respond to automatically find answers
- AI-enabled Answer Library
- Out-of-the-box reporting dashboards and analytics
- Full visibility into proposal status
- Consolidate, moderate, and centralize company knowledge
- Reduce response times
- Open APIs
- Built-in proposal management and collaboration features
- Integrations with 20+ third-party tools
- AI-enabled content library
- Easy and effective collaboration
- Project management
- Actionable insights
- Sign contracts, agreements, hiring documents, etc with RFPIO Autograph e-signature
As a cloud-based RFP, Loopio offers a streamlined, transparent RFP process that makes tracking projects and tapping into SMEs simpler. With integrations to CRMs and other essential tools, Loopio centralizes RFP content, automates RFP responses, and allows seamless collaboration across teams.
Trusted Customers: FedEx, Citrix, IBM, McGraw Hill, Qualtrics, Thomson Reuters, Netskope, Sprinklr
- Customizable content library
- Smart search
- Easy RFP import and export
- Auto-suggested answers
- Built-In quality improvement
- Branded Templates
- On-demand access to information
- Intelligent recommendations for successful proposals
- Intuitive UI
- Built to scale
- Enhanced response quality
- Multi-language library
Qwilr believes the future of documents is online and transforms conventional documents into powerful, interactive webpages that look great across devices. With exceptional integration options, Qwilr is a proposal management software that allows for adding tracking code, chatbots, and other software options to your proposals.
Trusted Customers: HP, Paloalto Networks, Zendesk, TikTok, Morningstar, DropBox
- Easy-to-use page builder
- Extensive, centralized image and video library
- Designer-created templates
- Intuituve brand editor
- Automate communications
- Track engagement, payments, etc.
- Page notifications
- Customize collaterals for each prospect
- Flexible, interactive and adaptable quotes
- Easy collaboration and commenting
- Automation of proposals
- E-sign and payments customization
- Integration to CRM
As a cloud-based proposal management software, QorusDocs is an intuitive and easy-to-adopt solution for proposal management. QorusDocs allows sales reps to create personalized, professional documents directly from Microsoft Office applications and popular CRMs.
Pricing is generally on a case-by-case basis. Below, is a broad overview.
Lite Users: US$ 25/month
Standard Users: US$ 65/month
One-time deployment fee: US$ 10,500 - US$ 30,500
Trusted Customers: Teladoc Health, Hogan Lovells, ManpowerGroup, Long View, Insight, CDW, Panasonic, DLA Piper, Vodafone
- Automate creation of critical sales responses
- Automate proposal creation process
- Proposal management
- AI-powered engine content and auto-answer
- Easy collaboration
- Prospect management tracking
- Integration with Microsoft 365, Salesforce, Highspot
E-signature software decrease expenses, reduce turnaround time, minimize errors, and boost efficiency. The global e-signature market size is expected to reach US$12,721.5 million by 2030.
Cloud-based e-signature software solutions allow multiple people to sign from various locations, while desktop-based solutions allow editing and signing documents across devices. Using dedicated e-signature software help collaborators come together to create legally binding, enforceable documents. Such solutions automate the entire process while improving customer experience.
DocuSign allows you to send, sign, and manage documents across devices from anywhere in the world. With validated and legally binding e-signatures, DocuSign is a flexible e-signature software that makes work convenient and fast.
Trusted Customers: T Mobile, Unilever, Apple, AstraZeneca, Genesys
- Legally binding eSignatures
- Extensive file type support
- Automatic conversion of PDF fields to signer fields
- 20+ standard and custom tags and fields
- Cloud storage integration
- Automatic tag placing
- Flexible APIs
- Generate on-demand, self-service documents with zero to no code
- Easy to view and accept supplemental documents
- Remote and in-person mobile signing
- Responsive signing
- Support for signers with vision or hearing impairment
- Customizable formats and templates
- Bulk send
- Payment processing
- Data verification
- End-to-end visibility
- Automated email reminders and deadline notifications
- Signer authentication
- Route documents to multiple users
- Generation and integration of documents from CRMs
HelloSign (Dropbox Sign)
HelloSign is an e-signature software that offers the easiest way to send, receive, and manage legally binding electronic signatures. Users can upload the document, drag-and-drop the required fields, add the signer's email address, and send for signature.
Trusted Customers: VolitionRx, Entrust, Pigeon Loans, Collier.Simon
- Legally binding e-signatures
- Extensive template library
- Customizable signer fields
- 256-bit AES and TLS encryption
- Tamper-proof documents
- Microsoft SharePoint integration
- Addition of conditional logic to documents
- Support for 22 different languages
- Time-stamped audit trail
- Near real-time dashboards
- Customizable reports
- Mobile friendly signing
- Automated reminders and notifications
- Different signature types - drawing, typing, and uploading
- Integration with Slack, Salesforce, HubSpot, and more
Eversign is an e-signature software built to cater to SMEs and large corporations across industries. It is simple, affordable and secure.
Trusted Customers: AccountingHub.io, Grimsby Institute Group, Transform9
- Legally binding, regulations-compliant e-signatures
- Draw, type, upload, and system-generated e-signatures
- Comprehensive audit trail
- In-person signing capabilities
- Full-fledged, easy-to-use document editor
- Manage multiple businesses with distinct teams, contacts, and documents
- Secure cloud storage
- Templates for the contracts and forms
- Straightforward JSON-based REST API
- Integration with apps like Dropbox, Zoho, Gmail and Google Docs
SignRequest is an intuitive digital e-signature software with a suite of features designed to speed up and smoothen the electronic signing process.
Trusted Customers: dance4life, Teamleader, JXRY, Payt, STX, LegalLoyd, 2Solar
- Secure audit trail
- Custom branding
- 17 languages supported
- Unlimited templates
- Bulk send options
- Email support
- Public signing link
- Custom landing pages
- Determine order of signing
- Sender and signer attachments
- Text message verification
- Chose method of authorization
- Notifications about documents status
- Send multiple docs in one
- Send reminders
Signeasy is a simple, secure e-signature software that helps companies sign, send, and collect legally binding signatures remotely.
Pricing: Single-user plan starts from US$10/month. Multi-user plans start from US$ 15/month per user.
Trusted Customers: Rappi, Sono Motors, AngelList, Unacademy, Airmeet, Pan American Silver Corporation, True Pill
- Legally valid, secure signatures and approvals
- Advanced signer authentication
- Comprehensive audit trail
- GDPR-compliant, HIPAA-certified
- Compliant with ESIGN Act and the eIDAS Regulation
- 24 supported languages
- Import documents directly from the cloud
- 25+ document types supported
- Drag and drop data fields
- Bundle and send multiple documents at once
- 1-click approvals for internal processes and workflows
- Self-sign templates
- In-person signing
- Customize the e-signature workflow
- Real-time notifications
- Automatic reminders
- Document status dashboard
- Contact sync and management
- Seamless integration with Google, Microsoft and Zapier applications
Sales Enablement Tools
Are your sales reps sharing outdated content from two years ago? While buying behaviors have transformed over the last decade, the basics that make or break a sales call remain the same.
Sales enablement equips sales reps with the tools and information required to deliver what buyers want. By ensuring that sales reps have access to training, coaching, and the most up-to-date content, they are great sales tools for sales reps.
Sales enablement’s presence correlates with a 31% improvement in supporting changes in sales messaging and a 15% improvement in improving low-performing salespeople.
GTM Buddy is a revenue enablement tool that allows sales leaders to spend more time on actual enablement and less time managing tools. With just-in-time enablement, GTM Buddy helps accelerate win-rates by delivering contextually relevant information to prospects.
Pricing: Speak with our team for a demo and a custom quote!
Trusted Customers: Darwinbox, Haptik, Testlio, Vymo, Slintel
- Just-in-time enablement
- Reduce rep ramp time with ongoing enablement
- Receive real-time notifications on buyer engagement
- Share contextually relevant content with prospects
- Improve rep productivity with cross-functional alignment
- Integration with CRM, email, and calendar
- Integrated content management
Highspot is a unified sales enablement tool that bridges the gap between strategy and execution, empowering organizations to equip, train, and coach sales teams to win together for maximum impact.
Pricing: Their annual plan starts from US$ 600/year for a minimum of 50 users. Reach out to them for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: DocuSign, Adobe, Procore, Siemens, Aetna, Fiserv, Workday
- Content publishing and management
- Enable sales teams to find the most relevant content
- Cloud-based storage
- Present to customers in-person or over the internet
- Email client integration with activity notifications
- Intelligent recommendations based on role, seniority, recent activities, previous training, etc.
- Monitor usage across the organization
- Measure the usage and effectiveness of your content
- Insightful, comprehensive reports
- Integrate with necessary tools that support employees + sales process
- Track customer engagement in real-time
As an enterprise-grade sales and marketing sales enablement tool, Seismic empowers customer-facing teams with effective messaging, tools, skills, and insights to engage customers and grow revenue.
Pricing: The annual plan starts at about US$ 384/year per user. Reach out for a demo and a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: American Express, Blackbaud, Boss, Cisco, Citrix, Elekta, Hitachi, IBM, LeanIX
- Create, maintain, and manage content
- Find and share personalized assets easily
- Onboard and upskill teams in weeks
- Plan, implement, evaluate, and iterate enablement efforts in a single, centralized workflow
- Simple content production and personalization
- Dynamic templates and data integrations
- Relevant content for buyers across multiple channels
- Discover and replicate best practices
- Reduce time-to-insights
- Gain full operational visibility
- Simplify mass content production and delivery
- Always-current content library
- Improve speed-to-competency
- Turn successful projects to templates
- Embedded insights
- Capacity planning
- Pull data from multiple sources directly into content
- Easily develop real-life connections with buyers
- Customizable, role-based dashboards
- Granular buyer insights
- 150+ seamless integrations with Microsoft, Google, Salesforce and more
- Unify the entire enablement tech stack
Showpad is a sales enablement solution that helps sales teams deliver polished, professional, personalized engagement and close deals faster. With Showpad, sellers are equipped with the right messaging and actionable insights to meet evolving customer demands.
Pricing: Plans start at around US$ 420/year per user. Reach out to them for a demo and a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Blue Prism, GE, Honeywell, Optiv, Kimberly-Clark, Sitecore, Xerox
- Sales content management
- Provide relevant content, knowledge, and skills to sales teams
- Targeted, actionable training and coaching
- Visualize the impact of marketing content
- Measure and prove the ROI of marketing efforts
- Buyer engagement
- Seamless integration with email, CRM, Salesforce, etc.
As a seller-centric sales and revenue enablement platform, Mindtickle, improves engagement and long-term knowledge by scaling individualized enablement programs and mapping skill development to critical business outcomes.
Pricing: Plans start from US$ 30 to US$ 50/month. There is also a one-time implementation fee ranging from US$ 3,000 - $5,000. Reach out for a demo and a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Cipla, Medallia, Juniper Networks, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, United Colors of Benetton
- Improved access to content
- Enhanced collaboration between sales and marketing
- Higher visibility into team performance
- Insights and analytics
- Automated training paths
- Readiness insights
- Sales coaching
- Gamification to keep sales representatives engaged
- Automated workflows
- Program management
- Content management
- Integrations with Google, IBM, Salesforce, Okta and more
SalesHood is a sales enablement platform that helps businesses boost sales productivity with just-in-time training, onboarding, coaching, and relevant content correlated to outcomes.
Pricing: Plans start from US$ 75/month per user. Reach out to them for a demo and a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Ring Central, Sage, Omada, Planview, PowerSchool, Trinet
- Amplify new sales hires performance
- Improve time to ramp
- Automated coaching recommendations
- Just-in-time and in-context content
- Correlate sales enablement activity data with sales performance data
- Rich visual summaries that display ROI of enablement efforts
Sales Email Automation Tools
Email automation allows companies to communicate with the target demographic and lead them to take action. Without email automation, sales reps spend 67% of their time reaching out to a lead.
Sales email automation tools are great virtual sales tools for sales reps. With workflows that effectively curate content to send to potential and existing customers, sales email automation tools allow sales reps to reach out to the right person at the right time.
SalesBlink is a full-stack sales email automation tool and lead generation platform that simplifies lead generation, email verification, and campaign creation using a drag-and-drop builder.
Trusted Customers: Not available
- Easy-to-build cold email outreach campaigns
- LinkedIn outreach
- Schedule meetings easily with SalesBlink’s meeting scheduler
- Manage prospects and their communication history effectively
- Effective cold call outreach with call-recording and power dialer
- Personalize email and call scripts
- Mail merge
- Integration with HubSpot, Salesforce, Zoho, Pipedrive
- Create outreach campaigns using the Visual Campaign Builder
- Prospect management with text and image personalization
- Multi-channel outreach viz. email, phone and LinkedIn
Designed for small teams, Persist IQ provides a single integrated platform to find new customers, start conversations, and organize outreach. Built within a highly intuitive framework, Persist IQ is a sales email automation tool that makes outbound sales, customer discovery, and inbound lead conversion effortless.
Trusted Customers: MakeMine, TenantMagic, CloudCustom, Perlinger Group Benefits, VineView
- Bi-directional sync
- Keep the system of record up to date
- Sync directly to Salesforce or use stand-alone
- Integrates into the existing workflow, CRM, and marketing automation systems
- Test and measure performance of templates, calls, tasks, and campaigns
- Add custom fields that become variables in email templates
- Easily map to your existing CRM setup
- Integrate with list building and lead intelligence platforms
- Spreadsheet-like interface
- Clone the best performing workflows and refine the sales process
- Sort, sift, and segment prospects by custom fields
- Auto-detect time zones for each prospect
- Connect triggers to actions using PersistIQ's powerful rules engine
- Access your email templates inside Gmail
Simplify sending cold emails, automating follow-ups, and receiving real responses with Woodpecker. With personalization and automation, Woodpecker is a sales email automation tool that can be tailored to suit unique cold emailing and lead generation needs.
Trusted Customers: ProfitWell, Brand24, LiveChat, Recruitometry, MichaelKearse, EcomCapital, Exit44Entertainment
- Keep sender reputation safe
- Real-time email list verification
- Warm-up & recovery
- Invalid email detection
- Deliverability monitor
- Bounce shield
- Randomized sending frequency
- Spam check
- Advanced sending parameters
- Domain audit
- Custom tracking domains
- A/B testing (up to 5 versions)
- Manual tasks
- In-thread follow-ups
- Reply detection
- Auto-reply detection & reschedule
- Reschedule after an auto-reply
- Up to 8 steps in a campaign
- Integrations with all email providers
- Multichannel outreach
- pBuilt-in AI interest level detection
- Integration with Slack, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Google Sheets
ActiveCampaign is a sales email automation tools that allows companies to build email newsletters, create successful campaigns, and send engaging emails to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Trusted Customers: Bonjoro, Freedom Migration, Dalton, ArTea, ArtVive, Future London Academy, CodeCamp
- 250+ expertly-crafted email templates
- Multi-user editing
- Revision history stored
- Managed deliverability to reach maximum people
- Personalized content based on specific context and condition
- Mobile optimized
- Real-time notifications
- Custom fields to collect pertinent contact information
- Geotargeted campaigns
- Audience segmentation
- Free image hosting
- Site tracking
- Social sharing
- Track what contacts do upon visiting the site
As a sales email automation tool, Growbots is a self-service platform that reduces the time taken for high-quality lead generation. Run outbound campaigns for multiple clients and automate account-based processes with great results using Growbots.
Trusted Customers: Deloitte, Gusto, Critical Mass, Highfive, Pipefy, GetResponse
- Access to 100 million+ contacts
- Detailed prospect information for personalization
- Self-updating database
- Live email verification
- Automatic follow-ups based on prospect’s timezone
- Multichannel sequences
- Warm response detection
- Connect multiple email accounts
- Automatic rescheduling of OOO replies
- A/B testing
- Bi-sync with Salesforce and HubSpot
- Eliminate contact duplication
- Intuitive layout
- View campaign results across teams
- Monitor open rates, click-through rates, and positive response rates
- Integration with Zapier
Sales CRM Tools
With the volume of data generated, companies often find it hard to keep up with the lead flow, locate pertinent customer data, and maintain long-standing customer relationships. This often results in sub-par customer service and poor reporting.
The right sales CRM tools can fuel growth by intelligently storing and managing customer and prospect information, and boosting lead volume. With increasing demand, CRM technology is set to reach a value of around US$ 128.97 billion in 2028.
Robust sales CRM tools do this all on a centralized platform, with end-to-end visibility and minimal IT involvement, allowing businesses to scale, making them important virtual sales tools for sales reps.
Salesforce is an excellent sales CRM tool that delivers seamless customer experiences across multiple touchpoints with an arsenal of tools and software geared to improve productivity with actionable insights.
Trusted Customers: Amazon Web Service, American Express, Toyota, US Bank, T-Mobile, Spotify
- Contact management
- Opportunity management
- Quote management
- Lead management
- Einstein Analytics
- Salesforce CRM analytics
- Dynamic dashboards
- Custom reports
- Email integration with Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce inbox for Outlook
- Comprehensive sales forecasting
- Salesforce document management system
HubSpot provides a full suite of sales productivity tools that ensure sales reps sell more and spend less time on administrative tasks. Designed to align sales and marketing, foster sales enablement, enhance ROI, and optimize inbound marketing strategy HubSpot helps deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
Trusted Customers: The Linux Foundation, Calm, GE Lighting, Sandler Training, Reddit, SoundCloud
- Centralized contact information
- Track and analyze sales activity in real time
- Reports on sales activity, productivity, and individual performance
- Visual dashboard covering all sales activities
- Reporting dashboard
- Company insights
- Deal tracking
- Pipeline management
- Email tracking
- Prospect tracking
- Meeting scheduler
- Live chat
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a flexible solution that can be tailored to suit specific business requirements. As a resource planning and customer relationship management tool, Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers an extensive portfolio of intelligent business applications for operational excellence and engaging customer experiences. Choose a stand-alone application to meet specific use cases or leverage multiple CRM tools that work together as a unified, robust solution.
Trusted Customers: Accenture, Adobe, Coca-Cola, Mercedes Benz, Visa
- Take your business on the go
- Rapidly deploy either in the cloud or on-premises
- Store and transmit data across systems
- Extend the solution with industry-specific apps
- Tailor the software to specific needs
- Drive continuous process optimization
- Accelerate financial closing and reporting
- Maximize financial visibility
- Prioritize leads based on revenue potential
- Offer flexible pricing and discounting
- Track customer returns and repairs
- Improve project costing and accounting
- Optimize resource levels
- Drive profitability with project insights
- Drive supply chain optimization
- Optimize warehouse management
- Provide optimal manufacturing outputs
Freshsales is a comprehensive sales CRM tool that reduces IT complexity and cost while continually enabling customized engagement, shorter sales cycle, and higher revenue growth.
Trusted Customers: Sify, Blue Nile, Cadence Health, PharmEasy, Unzo, MTR, Dyson
- Tailor customer lifecycle stages based on business process
- Create custom fields to collect and store information
- Multi-currency and Multi-language support
- Leads are auto assigned across territories, based on lead-routing rules
- Automate sequences of sales actions
- Automate key tasks with intelligent workflows
- Reduce manual dependency, save time, and sell more
- Automate notifications to internal teams
- Contextual collaboration with Slack
- Multichannel communication
- Understand customer behavior in real-time across channels
- Action-oriented insights with visual reports
- Control the accessibility of your data
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Create new code-free web forms, or track existing web forms
- Lead Generation Bot
- Contact Scoring
- Deduplication by Freddy
- Set sales goals based on revenue and closed deals
With an integrated suite of applications that goes beyond the conventional, Oracle’s sales CRM tool builds a complete view of customers and their every interaction to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Trusted Customers: FedEx, Spotify, Premier League, Zoom, Xerox, Dropbox, Cisco, Deutsche Bank
- CX core
- Mobile app for smartphones and tablets
- Sales analytics
- Revenue forecasting
- Sales catalog
- Configuration and customization toolset
- One test environment
- Oracle Sales Cloud for Outlook
- Territory management
- Customer data management
- Unit forecasting
- Oracle Mobilytics
- Mobile app designer
- Incentive compensation
- Whitespace analysis
- Oracle Voice
- Enterprise contracts
Subscribe to Elevate,
our bi-weekly newsletter.
Get the most interesting stories from the world of sales and revenue enablement every alternate week.
Sales Engagement Tools
Buyers today are well-informed, research-driven, and have higher expectations from companies and sellers. Sales reps need all the help they can get in meeting evolving customer expectations.
Sales engagement tools are indispensable virtual sales tools for sales reps in today’s digital landscape. With automation, on-demand insights, and customer-specific hurdles, goals, and decision-making processes, sales engagement tools help build genuine relationships with buyers.
Outreach Engage maximizes prospecting productivity while continually optimizing sales execution. With established engagement workflows, Outreach Engage is a sales engagement tool that converts insights into actions, helping sellers make smart decisions to advance deals across the sales cycle.
Pricing: Plans tentatively start from US$ 130/month per user. Reach out to them for pricing.
Trusted Customers: SAP, Siemens, Twilio, Snowflake, Zoom, Okta, Adobe, BetterUp
- Real-time enablement
- High-impact, efficient workflows
- Proven email sequence
- Task management
- AI-driven reports and insights
- Integrated sales dialer, CRM, meeting scheduler and social activity tracking
- Transparent and collaborative mutual action plans
- Forecast with confidence
- Fix pipeline issues before they become forecast surprises
- Identify pipeline coverage required to meet sales goals
- Multiple third party certifications for security and privacy
- Automation of sales engagement
- Real-time pipeline analysis
Salesloft Engage offers an automated, data-driven sales engagement tool for customer retention. Engage works by driving adoption, developing long-lasting customer relationships, and increasing renewal rates with robust tools and integrations that allows the entire team to work smarter.
Pricing: Reach out to them for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: 3M, 6Sense, Spendesk, NFP, Shopify, Kallidus
- Monitor account health with customer engagement activity tracking
- Automated workflows
- One-to-one communication
- Automate renewal workflows
- Review captured conversations
- Personalize and escalate renewal communication
- Sales cadence management
- Robust integrations with tools like Vidyard, Seismic and Videolicious
- Track emails including responses, clicks, and views
- Sync your calendars to Salesloft
- Pipeline Management and Forecasting
- Analytics and Dashboards
Groove, as a Salesforce-native sales engagement tool, offers a customizable UI covering a wide range of use cases, eliminates data latency, and ensures compliance. By standardizing winning sales plays, Groove ensures scalability with accurate data and AI-driven insights.
Pricing: Reach out to them for a quote.
Trusted Customers: Google, Uber, Compass, CapitalOne, iHeartMedia,
- Email, calendar, and activity tracking
- Multi-Channel campaign automation
- Leverage real-time data to organize workflows, assign tasks, and collaborate
- Access Salesforce and LinkedIn from your inbox
- Dial and automatically log calls to Salesforce
- Record, transcribe, and analyze every sale
- Book meetings with contacts effortlessly
- Streamline meeting prep and follow-up
- Update key Salesforce fields
- Access account and deal history from the road
- Real-Time, accurate revenue intelligence
- Native salesforce integration
- Industry-leading security
Outplay is a sales engagement tool that offers Triggers ensuring that sales reps reach prospects across multiple channels. Outplay’s analytics optimizes strategy through real-time insights on what moves the needle forward and how that data can be leveraged.
Trusted Customers: BlueVoyant, SDR Nation, Outlier, Four, Owler, Observe-AI
- Multi-channel outreach
- Smart Sales Sequence
- Accurate analytics for each sales sequence
- Measure sales performance metrics on individual and team level
- Boost sales productivity
- Industry best email open tracking, link click tracking, and reply detection
- Track website visits and personlize outreach
- Set triggers for any activity conducted by the prospect
- Integration with Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Gong, Gmail, Zapier
Klenty is a sales engagement tool that takes care of the manual and repetitive tasks so that sales reps can focus on selling. With multi-channel sales outreach, personalized emails, and automated follow-ups at scale with calls and LinkedIn tasks, Klenty ensures engagement across omni-channels without losing focus.
Trusted Customers: Oracle, Fitbit, HP, Gartner, Chargebee, iMPACT, Leadcycle
- Identify the sales cadences that work at every intent level
- Batch all connection request tasks
- Enhance linkedIn outreach productivity
- Hyper personalize using media and liquid templates
- Optimize sales cadences with data-driven insights
- Accelerate CRM data-entry
- One-click import and export of data
- Email deliverability
- Eliminate repetitive tasks with automated workflows
- Execute calling tasks at lightning speed
- Automation of workflows and routine sales activities
- Execution of intelligent outreach
Built within an intuitive UI, InsideSales is a sales engagement tool that identifies the best day and time to send emails, or place phone calls for maximum response rates. The tool also recommends the right accounts to reach and how to engage with them, setting up sales reps for success.
Pricing: Reach out to them for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Verizon, Sage, DellEMC, Fidelity Investments, NetApp, VMware
- Intelligent recommendations of who, when, and how to reach out
- Intuitive UI/UX
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Gain in-depth insights into individual and team performance
- Data-backed decisions for mentoring, strategy, resource allocation, budget spend, and more
- Actionable insights from 27 billion revenue interactions and 183 million buyer profiles
- Enrich customer CRM with buyer intelligence data
- AI-enabled analytics
- Email tracking and automation
- Call management
Revenue Automation Tools
In addition to reducing efficiency, manual processes are prone to errors.
Revenue automation tools help companies become aware of existing data gaps, and the quality of the data, making them strategically imperative tools for sales professionals. With proper revenue automation tools, companies can develop the system to begin with the quote, review the order, billing, and the entire cycle, without human touch.
Built by revenue teams for revenue teams, Dooly is a revenue automation tool that ensures clean pipeline data with no additional effort and automatically syncs meeting notes to rev ops. With pre-built templates and real-time playbooks Dooly offers sales teams a best practices framework.
Trusted Customers: Figma, Bigcommerce, Procore, Intercom, Lessonly, Asana
- Pipeline customization
- Update sales pipeline in 1 click
- Customized onboarding and training
- Enablement for sales process rollout and adoption
- Deal Vitals customization
- SSO (SAML – Okta only)
- Directory and provisioning (SCIM – Okta only)
- Role based access control
- Create and update Salesforce custom objects
- Unlimited templates and playbooks
- Integrations: Salesforce, Google Calendar, Outlook, Clearbit (LinkedIn), Slack, Guru, Gong
- Pulling in templates, battlecards, Salesforce fields in notes
- Sync notes to Salesforce
- Streamline workflow and drive predictable outcomes
- Automatically add new contact to an account
Scratchpad is a revenue automation tool that combines everything ranging from spreadsheets to Kanban boards and process adherence within a centralized platform. The entire revenue team can now collaborate in one place, while connected to Salesforce making viewing and updating pipelines faster and easier.
Trusted Customers: Lattice, Segment, Clio, Brex, Autodesk, Upwork, Quora
- Personalized onboarding
- High degree of flexibility and customization
- Sales pipeline management
- Real-time updates on the next steps in a deal
- Key insights with CoM + MEDDPICC + Forecast inputs
- Actionable automations for proactive updates
- Frictionless processes for sales methodologies
- Create and deploy battle cards, sales playbooks, competitive intel, and pricing
- Scratchpad Cards provide reps contextually relevant information directly in their sales notes
- Improved sales coaching with Scratchpad notes
- Accurate forecast
- Visibility and control for every update in Salesforce
Troops.ai is a revenue automation tool that brings together intelligent alerts, CRM insights, and inline editing to drive revenue through increased productivity and smarter collaboration. By connecting your systems of record with existing messaging apps, Troops enables rapid automation of critical workflows.
Trusted Customers: Slack, ChiliPiper, AppsFlyer, WeWork, DoorDash, Scout, Envoy, looker, Square
- Troops Approvals speed up Salesforce approvals
- Build highly customizable, real-time notifications with Troop Signals
- Deliver insights, information, and reminders to the sales team
- Account-based collaboration with Deal Rooms
- Save hours updating CRM with Grid
- Highly customizable, real-time notifications
- Automate key workflows in minutes
- Troops Approvals speed up Salesforce approvals
- Key decision-making context provided
- Get the revenue visibility needed to inform strategic business decisions
- Capture cleaner data
- Provide world-class customer experiences that increase retention
- Unlock visibility for all
- Easy and seamless collaboration
- System of record connected with messaging apps
- Quickly confirm deals without logging into Salesforce
- Create and deploy new revenue processes that are adopted immediately
Rattle is an intuitive, customizable, no-code revenue automation tool that empowers team performance through actionable revenue insights and real-time alerts. Engage, update, and close deals from Slack or Teams with intelligent, bi-directional alerts.
Trusted Customers: Litmus, Cloudbees, Miro, Terminus, WordPress, Clearbit, WorkBoard, Spekit
- Faster lead response times
- Increased data accuracy
- Connect Salesforce and Slack in just one click
- No-code builder
- Log calls, track key metrics, and manage opportunities - all from Slack
- Automated notifications when critical deal data is missing or stale
- Real-time pulse of team activity
- Improve pipeline visibility
- Strengthen forecasting
- No-code democratized workflow builder
- Brings reports to Slack for collaboration and decision making
- Fetch the right data at the right time
- Call logs and management
Ratings: NA on Capterra, 4.9 on G2
Conversational Intelligence Tools
Many companies today score the performance of sales reps manually by listening to calls. Unfortunately, this means only a small percentage of calls are analyzed, leaving a huge margin for error.
Conversational intelligence tools are indispensable sales tools for sales professionals providing insights into customer intent, sentiment, and other valuable data. By analyzing every call, conversational intelligence tools eliminate manual note-taking, offers assistance in coaching, and provides in-depth analytics.
Gong is a conversational intelligence tool that captures and analyzes customer interactions across omnichannel touchpoints, including phone, email, and web conferencing, to provide alerts for risks and opportunities and deliver actionable insights to close more deals.
Trusted Customers: LinkedIn, Zillow, Tech Data, MorningStar, Okta, PayScale, TouchBistro
- Support for 70+ languages
- Call recording, transcription, and analysis
- Share top-performers playbooks with the entire team
- Get your new reps up to speed and closing deals faster
- Get proactive insights about the risk in every deal
- Integrates with 100+ data sources
- See forecast changes in a single view
- Forecast in under 30 minutes
- Capture all customer interactions
- Intelligent recommendations
- Deep AI-powered analysis of all customer-facing interactions
- Streamline the entire pipeline in one simple view
- Complete picture of customer pain points and topics of interest
- Reduction in onboarding time
- Data-driven decisions to propel revenue growth
- Integration with Slack, Salesforce, Zoom, HubSpot, Google
- Complete visibility of sales pipeline
Chorus helps identify winning behaviors and replicate wins across your team with intelligent coaching recommendations and actionable insights. As a conversational intelligence tool, Chorus allows teams to acquire unbiased insights, understand evolving market dynamics, uplevel team skills, and leverage the voice of the customer in messaging and content.
Pricing: Plans typically start at US $8,000/year. Reach out to them for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: RollWorks, DocuSign, Hudl, MongoDB, Adobe
- Unlimited call recording and transcription
- Automatic CRM population
- Simplified team selling and faster feedback loops
- Team benchmarks and peer-coaching
- Improved pipeline visibility
- Proactive alerts for deal risks
- Personalized feedback per rep
- Track process and talk tack adoption
- Measure progress and ROI over time
- All customer interactions in one place: meetings, call, and emails
- Pinpoint actionable insights
- Simplified deal reviews
- Smoother handoffs & knowledge transfers
- Competitive intelligence
- Messaging insights
- Get first-hand roadmap and feature feedback
- Gain actionable insights from sales conversations
- No learning curve for your reps
- Works with your existing tools
- Enterprise-grade security standards
- Proactive coaching recommendations
- AI-based contextual trackers
- Insights into key topics such as next steps, pricing, or common objections
- Deal and relationship intelligence
- Analytics and reporting
Avoma’s conversational intelligence tool is an effective meeting lifecycle assistant that makes meetings actionable with automated transcriptions, summaries, and analyses. From scheduling to note-taking to AI-generated notes and topics, Avoma has you covered.
Pricing: (Per user)
Trusted Customers: PanZura, Service Express, BuildZoom, everlaw, moengage, Forethought, onfleet
- Contextual coaching insights
- Instant consolidated summary of organization-wide conversations
- Insights into every interaction
- Instant overview of the most and least mentioned competitors
- Understand the health of the sales pipeline, at a glance
- Reduced employee ramp time
- Intelligent meeting lifecycle assistant
- Automatic agenda templates, agenda collaboration and sharing
- Automatic recording and transcription of meetings
- Integrations with Calender, Dialer, CRM, and Conferencing tools
- Collaborative note-taking
- AI-generated notes
Wingman by Clari
Record your calls, evaluate deals, scale coaching and create a repeatable sales machine with Wingman. As an actionable conversational intelligence tool, Wingman reveals comprehensive insights from every sales interaction.
Trusted Customers: Vendasta, Chargebee, Partsbase, Properly Homes, Oktopost
Airmeet, Golinks, Slintel, Atlan, InEvent, Fyle
- Automated note-taking
- Rapid scan through transcript
- Search for keywords
- Coach reps on sales objections, while on call
- High-quality transcription with timestamp
- Identify and replicate best practices effortlessly
- Playlists of best calls for discovery, objection handling, etc
- Navigate tricky calls with live sales battlecards
- Real-time win/loss insights to build a repeatable sales playbook
- Track how sales behaviors such as talk:listen ratio affect deal outcomes
- Team performance dashboard
- Game tape library
- Real-time cues & coaching
- Deal & pipeline intelligence
- Game tapes intelligence
- Custom branding
- Dedicated customer success manager
- Advanced security & API access
- Integrates with calendar, CRM, dialer, video conferencing apps
Revenue Intelligence Tools
Studies by Forrester show that companies using revenue intelligence tools are more than twice as likely to significantly exceed revenue goals. Revenue intelligence are essential sales tools for sales reps with their single source of truth showcasing the reality of sales performance.
Robust revenue intelligence tools offer detailed analytics, end-to-end visibility, automation and data sharing to help companies gain contextual understanding. This allows for smart, strategic decisions based on data and not opinion.
As a revenue intelligence tool, Clari leverages automation and AI to provide end-to-end visibility across all processes. This helps align buyers and sellers, identify risk and opportunity in the pipeline, improve forecast accuracy, and boost overall efficiency.
Pricing: Reach out to them for a demo and a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Cognite, Informatica, 6sense, Gainsight, Finastra, Procore, ZenDesk
- Gain a complete view of team activity
- Improve management of accounts and deals
- Combine CRM data with countless other activity signals
- Intelligent Mapping
- Automatically log activities and contacts into the CRM
- Unique bi-directional sync
- Improved CRM data quality through AI and automation
- Sell smarter with execution insights
- Holistic account engagement
- Strategic rep coaching
- Data-driven deal inspection
- AI backed sales analytics
- Sales pipeline visibility
- Sales forecasting management
- Streamline revenue workflows
BoostUp allows companies to create their unique forecasting process, with personalized cadence, metrics, and more within 24 hours, with greater than 95% forecast accuracy. With an intuitive UI, BoostUp is a revenue intelligence tools that empowers revenue teams with successful deals, pipeline growth and account retention.
Pricing: Reach out to them for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: AuditBoard, Iterable, Degreed, Clearbit, Udemy, Sisense, Latch, Branch
- Fully self-serve, extremely flexible interface
- Create any forecasting process
- Ingest and map any data model from any source
- Manage targets, hierarchy, create new fields + virtual objects
- Manage opportunities
- Act on next best steps
- Get notified on prospect activity
- Recommendations on content
- Initiate messaging with prospects via email, text, Slack, etc.
- Reduced data entry
- Higher customer facing time
- Purpose-built tools to help reps sell better
- Instant visibility into the entire revenue life cycle
With patented AI technology, People.ai is a revenue intelligence tool that automates routine business activity into opportunity management solutions through actionable intelligence across all your management tools.
Pricing: Plans typically start at US$ 50/month per user. Reach out to them for a demo and a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Zoom, okta, ZenDesk, Tibco, PluralSight, Zscaler, Hexagon
- Automate CRM data capture for improved forecasting, planning, and coaching with leading indicators
- Get a clear picture of pipeline health and engagement alerts to keep deals moving forward
- Measure sales activity and build more effective strategic account plans with powerful AI
- Align all data across GTM teams
- Auto-populate your CRM with data from all GTM activity data
- Light up tech stack with all customer-facing team’s data
- Give all GTM teams a single source of truth with reliable and accurate data
- Increase adoption of sales process across the enterprise
- Deliver insights and make data accessible where GTM teams already work
- Realize the ROI of teh entire tech stack without requiring reps to adopt all tools at once
- Increase adoption and relieve the burden placed on reps to learn new tools
- Enable easier access to data with Salesforce or Oracle native experiences for both reps and managers
- Push data into any CRM or BI tool with REST API
Aviso is an AI-based revenue intelligence tool that unifies workflows of modern revenue teams. Through patented AI guidance, Aviso helps sales and revenue teams close more deals, propel revenue growth, and alleviate risk.
Pricing: Reach out for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: NetApp, RingCentral, ivanti, Armis, Venafi, Honeywell, GitHub, LaunchDarkly
- Unified pipeline view across all revenue activities
- WinScore Insights show the probability of a deal being won
- Know how the pipeline is evolving to adapt on-the-fly and set the right quotas
- Time Series AI Engine integrates historical deal data with current deal progress
- Pivot across multiple business views
- Compare Rep, Manager and AI forecasts separately or together for higher accuracy
- Full funnel forecasting across all revenue data in CRM and other systems
- Segment forecasting to slice and dice forecasts by any attribute
- Usage-based forecasting
- Track flexible consumption business models
- Scenario forecasting including what-if planning and modeling
- Ingests inputs from all possible sources
- AI-driven nudges to make fast, accurate decisions to prevent deal slippage
Revenue Grid enables sales and revenue teams recognize and remove revenue leaks, drive sales cycles, and offer superior visibility of pipeline performance. With real-time contextual guidance, Revenue Grid helps sales reps take the best next steps and strategize with the greatest impact.
Pricing: Reach out to them for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Red Cross, BASF, Lufthansa, Moody’s, Hilton, Trip Advisor, Eaton, Union Pacific
- Pipeline and deal inspection
- Best next step suggestions for reps
- Actionable deal alerts
- Deal scoring
- Sales forecasting and reports
- Team analytics
- Digital sales coaching
- Conversational intelligence
- Complete, unified sales data
- End-to-end sales cycle visibility
- Complete digital coaching suite
- AI suggestions throughout the sales cycle
- Consistent organizational messaging
- Sales organization alignment
- Guidance for the entire revenue team
- Complete sales cycle analytics
- AI-powered revenue intelligence
Sales Compensation Tools
Sales compensation is vital to hit growth and revenue targets. Properly structured incentive programs can increase employee performance by 44%.
Sales compensation tools leverage data to help drive the right sales behavior and tailor incentive plans for each role, making them essential sales tools for sales reps. Leveraging sales compensation tools automates compensation allowing companies to segment and examine performance to reveal current market trends.
As a sales compensation tool, CaptivateIQ gives finance, operations, and sales teams insights and control over their incentive compensation programs. This allows companies to build business resilience and comfortably tailor plans to meet current business needs.
Pricing: Plans include a one-time setup cost and a monthly subscription cost based on the total number of users using CaptivateIQ. Reach out for a quote.
Trusted Customers: G2, Gong, ServiceTitan, DataRobot, Podium, ClassPass, Hopin, Planview, Affirm
- Set up commission plans without the constraints of pre-defined templates
- Upload/connect employee information and reduce data entry
- Define team hierarchies and reporting structures
- Connect sales pipeline and deal data in real-time
- Set up quotas and targets, so everybody knows how they’re measured
- Customize plan mechanics — SPIFs, accelerators, clawbacks, and anything else.
- Clone plans and make necessary updates to roll out new plans quickly
- Choose from a library of Excel-like formulas, including custom ones designed for commissions
- Quickly troubleshoot formulas with a built-in formula guide
- Work off columns instead of rows to save time and errors
- Connect multiple data worksheets to create unified data sets
- Transform your data without altering the raw source data
- Reduce legal risks by capturing every formula creation or change in the audit log.
- 75 global currencies supported
- Provide your teams with real-time visibility into their commission earnings
- Run custom calculations using our formula library to track metrics
Spiff is a sales compensation tool that brings together an intuitive UI, real-time visibility, and seamless integrations allowing finance teams to automate the commission process with an audit trail. This provides transparency and allows finance and sales teams to self-manage elaborate incentive compensation plans.
Pricing: Reach out to their team for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Clari, 15Five, SensorTower, Bold Penguin, Gremlin, Qualtrics, Outreach, Udemy
- Scale compensation planning with just a few clicks
- Powerful overwrites
- Connect your CRM, ERP, HCM, payroll, or any other system
- Create a real-time, single source of truth for all your commission needs
- Easily look back in time to track changes to compensation plans
- Automatically match records thorough ML
- Eliminate manual errors between systems
- Real-time feedback
- Real-time commenting and email notifications for better alignment and faster cross-org collaboration
- Provide commissioned employees with real-time visibility into their commission statements and overall performance
- Easily build your own simplified, customized, and exportable reports for quick insights
Built within an intuitive and easy-to-design format, Everstage streamlines creating a gamified incentive experience. As a no-code sales compensation tool, Everstage offers pre-built templates, real-time visibility, and powerful modeling insights to help companies develop the right plan.
Pricing: Reach out for a demo and a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: ChargeBee, Postman, HackerRank, Sosafe, CleverTap
- Live commissions tracking
- Detailed earnings statements
- Personalized dashboards
- Team-view for managers
- Multi-currency support
- Real-time data to reps and companies
- Readily available pre-built templates
- Commission forecasting module to help reps visualize their income
- Adjust incentive calculation to reflect business needs.
- Configure customized incentive plans without coding
- Simulate and backtest draft incentive plans against real data
- White-glove onboarding experience
- Integration with SalesForce, HubSpot, Oracle NetSuite, Zuora, etc.
- Frictionless, intelligent commission experience
Companies can integrate with the existing tech stack, collaborate between departments, strengthen decision-making, and proactively monitor and optimize sales compensation plans with Xactly. Simplify automating, implementing, and managing complex incentive compensation management programs.
Trusted Customers: LinkedIn, FlowServe, Databricks, DocuSign, Vodafone
- Integrate seamlessly with your existing tech stack
- Deploy an integrated solution for handling comp and commission expenses
- Strengthen decision making and introduce plan enhancements that will align rep behavior with company goals
- Proactively monitor and continuously optimize sales compensation plans to reflect changes in business conditions
- Reduce time spent on plan administration
- Manage and track various incentive compensation process
- Reporting and dashboards for reps and companies
- Powerful integration with CRM, ERP, HCM and other business applications
- Sales rep portal
- Management portal
Say goodbye to the stress of manually calculating sales compensation with Performio. With pre-built plan components, role-based visibility, powerful integrations, and comprehensive audit logs, Performio is a sales compensation tool that improves team performance through transparent reporting.
Pricing: Reach out for a demo and a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Johnson and Johnson, AstraZeneca, Veeva, Service Express, OnDeck, Simpli.fi, Vodafone
- Powerful native report builder
- Rapid user adoption
- Easy-to-read and highly configurable dashboards
- Graphic representation of commissions, quota attainment, leaderboard status, etc
- Transparent reporting
- Extensive data-transformation capabilities
- Accurate commission calculations
- Configure reports on the fly
- Eliminate calculation errors
- Insightful analytics
- Analyze company-specific feeds without any necessary pre-processing.
- Complete library of no-code pre-built comp plan components
- Integration with Salesforce, NetSuite, DocuSign
Research shows that 84% of pricing professionals use spreadsheets to manage their pricing strategies. This coupled with a lack of collaboration between sales and pricing teams can cause miscommunications and inconsistent pricing.
Configure, Price, Quote [CPQ] tools help enterprises make business-critical modifications to the sales process with consistent pricing, seamless collaboration, and an improved understanding of buyer behavior. CPQ tools may be considered critical virtual sales tools for sales professionals.
Salesforce offers a cloud-based CPQ tool that provides accurate pricing across product configuration scenarios. By considering account optional features, customizations, quantities, and discounts, Salesforce CPQ enables sales reps to quote prices quickly and accurately.
Hosted within the Sales Cloud platform, Salesforce CPQ directly connects with your CRM to make smart, strategic sales decisions.
Trusted Customers: V2Solutions, Lenovo Group, Blackfriars Group
- Optimized lead-to-revenue-recognition processes
- Combined sales channels, including direct sales, partners, and digital marketplaces
- Full view of customer’s purchasing history and online activities
- CPQ-B2B commerce connector allows businesses to design digital storefronts for complex B2B selling and add customized, configurable pricing to digital carts for self-service
- Experiment with various revenue models
- Enhanced Multi-Cloud billing
- Automation to validate sales orders and consolidate invoices
- Minimized manual work and reduced revenue leakage
- Customer asset lifecycle management tool
- Real-time tracking of KPIs
- Visual dashboard of client purchases
Dealhub is a CPQ tool that empowers sales teams to swiftly and accurately produce complex quotes, simplify internal quote approval workflows, and easily handle subscriptions. The Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrations allow direct data transfers from the existing system.
Trusted Customers: Gong, Drift, Freshworks, Hopin, Looker, Sisense, Digicel, Appgate, Sendbird
- Generate error-free quotes across branded format
- Configure custom quotes based on your customer needs
- Change quantities and apply discounts without complex calculations
- Streamline the approval process with automated workflows
- Automatically sync data with your CRM
- Unique question-based flow to ensure optimal product fit
- Multiple sales playbooks and scenarios
- Intelligent recommendations for upgrade, upsell, and cross-sell
- Ensure consistent pricing and discounting across the organization
- Streamline sales processes to maximize efficiency
- Trigger automated approval requests
- Seamlessly update new products, configurations and prices in the back end
- Enrich your CRM with more accurate and complete sales and customer data
- No additional coding or dependence on internal IT resources
- Supports any level of quote complexity
- Flexible support for evolving products, configurations and pricing
- Native integration with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Freshworks, Hubspot and Sugar CRMs
With 750+ pre-designed templates, PandaDoc is a CPQ tool that allows sales teams to pull vital information directly from the CRM without sifting through spreadsheets. PandaDoc also offers powerful integrations with 14+ CRMs, real-time reporting and analytics, and interactive pricing tables.
Trusted Customers: AutoDesk, SGS, Tata Steel, Bonusly, TomTom, Slingr, AeroNet, La Familia Auto Insurance
- Automated and simple contract management software
- Track documents and approval in real-time
- Integration with CRM to streamline document workflow
- Improved compliance and control over documents
- Customize, negotiate, and securely eSign documents across devices
- 750+ templates
- Gather all important feedback directly within the document
- Collaborate in real-time with internal and external partners
- Create accurate quotes in minutes
- Interactive pricing tables
- Offer discounts based on quantity without manually calculation
- Powerful integrations with 14+ CRMs
- Complete picture of deals, all the way from proposal to close
- Impactful decisions using opportunity insights
- Hassle-free payment system
- Integrations with Quickbooks, PayPal, Stripe, etc.
Conga CPQ is built to handle highly complex use cases and scalability requirements through guided selling and pricing, and margin protection. As a virtual coach, As a CPQ tool, Conga eliminates manual processes and drives better selling behaviors, allowing reps to generate large and complex quotes faster and more accurately.
Pricing: Plans start at US$ 35/month per user. Reach out to them for a demo and for pricing.
Trusted Customers: ABB, Adobe, Allianz, BNSF Railway, Equinix, Gilead, LinkedIn, Motorola Mobility, PayPal
- Guided selling and real-time deal scoring
- Configurable UI to create optimal workflows per user
- Quote collaboration across teams with audit trails
- Asset-based ordering for subscriptions, reorders & renewals
- Cross-sell & upsell insights with full contract visibility
- Multichannel sales on a single platform
- Multiple rule types & constraints
- Unlimited attributes for configuration, including nested bundles
- Integrated configuration calculations
- True margin visibility with price waterfall & cost analysis
Demo Enablement Tools
90% of all information sent to the brain is visual, and visual information is processed 60,000 times quicker by the brain than text.
With 59% of executives preferring to watch a video than reading text, product demos show customers the key attributes and features of your products in an immersive environment.
Demo enablement tools are built for presales, sales, and marketing teams. By strengthening a typical sales presentation demo enablement tools highlight design features and draw attention to unique selling points.
Built for go-to-market teams, Reprise is a demo enablement tool that helps build live and guided demo experiences. With a no-code enterprise-ready platform, teams can drive their demo narrative and deliver tailored product experiences sans developer involvement.
Pricing: Reach out to the team for a demo and a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Outreach, Pendo, CloudEra, Dialpad, Gainsight, Silicon Valley Bank, Bonusly, HighSpot
- Clone your product’s entire functionality with one click
- Easily personalize and verticalize demos for your prospects
- Safely reuse the same demo instance, worry-free
- Capture only the most important parts of your product
- Craft a custom story that shows off your product’s ‘wow’ moments
- Customize endlessly to create demos that speak to your prospects
- Create live and guided demo experience
- No need for coding
- Analytics to give valuable and actionable insights
- Dashboards that let the sales team view data regarding usage of demo
Built to be customer-centric, Walnut is a demo enablement tool that allows teams to create interactive demos – without coding. Customize every aspect of product demos for your prospects, gain visibility into your demo performance, and collect actionable insights on prospects’ usage across all stages of the sales lifecycle.
Pricing: Reach out to their team.
Trusted Customers: Adobe, ServiceTitan, NetApp, Varonis, Contractbook, Treasure Data
- Generate stronger intent by sending your prospects personalized and interactive sales demos
- Create ready-to-go product demo templates by use-case
- Guide prospects easily with annotations
- Streamline your sales demo process
- Maintain high demo consistency and quality
- No code—eliminate dependency on other teams
- Collect valuable data on demo usage
- Optimize your team’s performance
- Increase product demo conversions
- Present your product demos in a safe environment that guarantees no downtime
- Save time and resources on product demo creation and get your team to close more deals
Your prospects can now pick what they want to learn about, receive a customized demo on-demand, and share it with their teams. Automate non-technical demos, track customer engagement, qualify buyers, discover new stakeholders, and shorten sales cycles with Consensus Demo Automation.
Pricing: Pricing is based upon role and license quantity. Reach out to them for a quote.
Trusted Customers: SAP, Oracle, AutoDesk, Coupa, Trintech, AdvancedMD, Access
- Unlimited Video Hosting and Streaming
- Demolytics Tracking and Dashboards
- Screen Recorder and Editor
- Personalized Demo Builder
- Advanced Branching Demo Builder
- Document Library Builder
- Choose Branding Theme and Colors
- Integrate Live Chat
- Create Custom Call-to-Action (CTA) Buttons
- Sales Team Management Dashboard and Analytics including Heat Maps
- Send Demos by Email or CRM
- Gmail and Outlook Plug-ins
- Automated Notification Tracking System
- Integrate With Marketing Automation Tools, Open APIs, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot
Demodesk helps sales reps live during calls, furnishes insights into what’s working, and automates all scheduling processes. By guiding sellers in real-time, engaging customers in the meeting and analyzing insights at scale, Demodesk works to empower every rep to become an elite seller.
Trusted Customers: Oyster, Personio, Treatwell, Forto, DataGuard, McMakler, Usercentrics
- Web-based Screen Sharing - No Downloads or Extensions
- Video Conferencing
- Instant Co-Browsing & Co-Editing with Multiple Mouse Cursors
- Calendar Integration (Google, Microsoft 365, Outlook)
- Custom Branding
- Meeting Templates for Automated Scheduling and Preparation
- Scheduling Pages & Website-Embed
- CRM Integration (Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive)
- Meeting Attendance & Performance Reporting
Built on the principle of product-led growth, Navattic is a demo enablement tool empowers prospects to get hands-on with their product earlier in the buying journey through no-code interactive demos.
Pricing: Not Available
Trusted Customers: Intuit, Citrix, Google Cloud, DropBox, Taplytics, Accord, Athennian, HelpScout
- Embed product tours on your website or share via email
- Add personalized product-led content to any channel
- Replace window shoppers with high-intent leads
- Create interactive product demo
- Turn your app into an interactive story
- No-code flow builder
- Customize demos for a compelling story
- Track and understand prospects’ behavior
Demostack is a demo enablement tool that makes it simple for companies to create, deliver and analyze demos. Customize your demos, track demo performance and constantly improve based on data. With an intuitive UX, Demostack boosts revenue with incredible product storytelling.
Pricing: Reach out to them for a demo and a quote.
Trusted Customers: BlueVoyant, AskNicely, Betterworks, TaskTop, PagerDuty
- Clone your product into a demo environment
- Personalize with point and click
- Replace data throughout your demo with a few clicks
- Deliver flawless demos independent from hiccups in your live product
- Build demo assets from a single source of truth
- Create demos on par with new product releases
- Showcase your product in the best light
- Prepare interactive guided demos
- Create a clone of a real product experience within minutes
- Tracking demo metrics to measure success
Ratings: 4.8 on G2
Storylane is a no-code demo automation platform that enables sales and marketing teams to create interactive demo experiences for prospects across their buying journey, in under 10 minutes. Most popular use cases include embedding them on websites to capture visitors, using it as demo leave-behinds, and assisting buyers with automated sandboxes.
Pricing: Start for free
Trusted Customers: Twilio, Gong, Clari, McGrawHill, AngelList, Rubrik, Nutanix, Walkme, and more
- Both screenshot and HTML captures
- No-code demo editor that can be fully customized
- Self-guided as well as live demos
- Build multi product tours
- Create and apply themes to all demos
- Embed demos in landing pages (both in-line and pop-up)
- Integrate live chat into demos
- Automatically link screenshots to their respective features in HTML captures
- Global search and replace
- Create custom lead forms
- Add video and audio clips to demos
- Share demos in a secured manner
- Customize demos include your branding
- 360 degree view into lead capture data, prospect engagement data and syncing with CRMs
- Get support through Slack
- Integrates with 2000+ software (HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
Ratings: 4.8 on G2
Create interactive “play and break” demos & POCs – customized for every prospect. CloudShare lets you speedily build, organize, and standardize product demo & POC environments without code – so your sales reps can focus on what they do best.
Pricing: Simple pricing. No surprise fees. No added costs. Reach out to our team for a demo and a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: Atalassian, Blancco, RSA Security, Semperis,, Motorola, F5
- Speed up the sales cycle: Slash Demos & POC setup time and replicate real-world environments in just a few minutes.
- Worry-free integration: Our virtual demos & POCs software supports all public clouds, and includes native Salesforce integration.
- Automate and optimize in real-time: Identify issues and react in real-time during the POC, increasing stickiness.
- Engage to action: Drive prospects’ engagement with your product through compelling, interactive, personalized demo & POC experiences.
- Modern user-friendly UI
- Native CRM integration
- Strong A/V capability
- Cloud resource & cost management
- Collaboration tools (chat, raise your hand, etc.)
- Template library
Customer Success Tools
The differentiator for companies moving forward is customer service. Acquiring a new customer can cost five times more than retaining an existing customer. Customer success tools anticipate customer challenges and proactively work towards providing solutions.
When done effectively, customer success tools can decrease churn, enhance retention and renewals, and propel revenue.
As the world’s first Customer Success Platform, Gainsight aligns the business around a single view of the customer. This provides visibility into the customer journey and empowers the team to scale with data-driven actionable insights.
By discerning current market trends and risks, Gainsight monitors customer health with a precise and extensive health scoring framework to identify risks and opportunities earlier.
Pricing: Schedule a free consultation for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: LinkedIn, Splunk, Dropbox, GE, Seismic, Box, WeWork, Infobip
- Centralized, holistic view of the customer, their journey, and desired outcomes
- Discover actionable insights and trends from customer data with robust analytics
- Get a complete picture of customer health
- Accurate and comprehensive health scoring framework
- Proactive alerts and prescriptive, step-by-step playbooks
- Spot risk and opportunity faster
- Deliver personalized engagement at scale with automated journey orchestration
- Integrations with everyday tools such as Zoom, Gong, Gmail, Outlook
- Smoother hand-offs for customer-facing teams
- Centralized note-taking and touchpoint tracking
- Coordinate actions across teams and propel consistency in critical workflows
Totango is a cloud-based customer success tool. With an enterprise suite of customer success products, Totango integrates customer data, monitors health changes, proactively engages customers, and accelerates customer-driven growth.
Trusted Customers: Google, Zoom, SAP, Trustpilot, NTT, Aircall, SentinelOne
- Gain unparalleled visibility of your customers
- Robust segmentation and reporting
- Goal-centered customer success platform
- Single platform for managing customer experience
- Up-to-date alerts and notifications to enable success-forward activities
- Customize, classify, assign, and organize users and teams for effective customer success
- Edit customer success data and workflows through an intuitive administrative interface
- Intelligent customer data platform
- Customer health score, 360 customer view
- Success plays and workflow automation
- Integration with Salesforce, Slack, SAP, HubSpot, etc.
As a real-time customer success tool, ChurnZero helps subscription-based businesses combat customer churn. By helping businesses evaluate product health and understand how their customers use the products, ChurnZero helps companies tailor customer experiences through relevant touchpoints.
Pricing: Reach out to them for a live demo and a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: HomeActions, ConsumerAffairs, CriticalMention, InflowCX, Untappd
- Command center for organizing daily tasks and viewing key information
- Obtain a clear picture of customer health-score
- Guide customers through their journey effectively
- Customer segmentation based on firmographics, lifecycle, product usage, and behavioral data
- In-app messaging within the native application delivers targeted messages to customers at the right time
- Deep understanding of user behavior and engagement
- Build entirely customizable, intuitive dashboards in minutes
- Preview data in real-time and easily change chart types to visualize the data as required
- Track team and customer performance with report templates and dashboards
- Proactively identify customers at high risk for churn and understand the contributing factors Success Insights
- Centralize communication and keep users informed, engaged, and invested
- Account insights at the individual account level
- Real-time alerts of significant events to enable better customer support
Medallia Experience Cloud is a customer success tool that analyzes signals, predicts behavior, and designs experiences that build customer loyalty with omnichannel data capture and engagement.
With integrated machine learning, Medallia Experience Cloud reveals customer insights relevant across the organization. Employees can now make smarter, strategic decisions with data-driven, actionable insights.
Pricing: Reach out to them for a custom quote.
Trusted Customers: BNP Paribas, Samsung, Toyota, IBM, Hilton, KIA, Vodafone, Airbnb, PayPal, ExxonMobil
- Capture signals at every touchpoint along the customer journey
- Omnichannel customer engagement
- Create a rich experience profile for every customer
- Create dynamic dashboards
- Leverage an expansive range of analytics and insights
- End-to-end visibility into customer experience and sentiment
- Customer lifecycle insights
- Integrated AI/ML to uncover patterns and trends
- Real-time reporting and analytics
Subscribe to Elevate,
our bi-weekly newsletter.
Get the most interesting stories from the world of sales and revenue enablement every alternate week.